Neutral Posture XSM5300 Mid/High Back Petite Seat Minimal Contour
The Neutral Posture Model XSM5300 Extra Small Ergonomic Chair features a petite seat with minimal contour (17" wide x 15.5-18" deep) and your choice of a mid-size back (17.5" wide x 18" high) or high back (19.5" wide x 23.5" high). The optional dual pivot headrest is available with the high back model only. The optional foot ring available with the standard 26" black base only.
- Mid or high back for exceptional back and lumbar support
- Petite-size seat with minimal contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 12 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height and angle
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Adjustable arm height, width and 360° armpad rotation
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- 5 independent controls (5 paddles)
- Adjustable back height
- Optional inflatable lumbar support available
- Base diameter: 26"
- Chair weight: 50 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 17" wide x 15.5-18" deep
- Seat height range: 15.75-20.75" (14.75" - 17.75" w/ L1 cylinder)
- Seat angle range: F 10° - R 14°
- Back dimensions: (Mid) 17" wide x 18" high (High) 19.5" wide x 23.5" high
- Back height range: (Mid) 18-22" (High) 23-27"
- Back angle range: 100-110°
All Available Arms:
NOTE: Swing, Friction Tracker, and Ball-Bearing Tracker arms NOT compatible with XSM model.
H4 Dual Pivot Headrest (HIGH BACK ONLY):
This Thoracic Support option is a fixed protrusion (or wedge) in the upper part of the chair back, which protrudes into the user’s thoracic region of their back. We strongly advise that adding this option should only be considered if it’s been specifically recommended by a professional therapist or ergonomist, as this protrusion may be quite uncomfortable to most users.
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
We recommend the Grade 2 M-Plus, Top Shelf, and the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics to maximize comfort.
****While the Grade 1 fabrics are great, durable, and slightly stretchable, they won't necessarily give the same comfort results as the Grade 2 M-Plus and Top Shelf fabrics, or the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics.
We Also Recommend