Neutral Posture NPS8700 Chair, High Back, Medium Seat, Deep Contour
The Model 8700 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture features a 19.5" wide x 22" - 26" high back and a medium size 23" wide x 16" - 18.5" deep seat with deep contour. 275 lbs max
- Contoured high back for exceptional upper back and lumbar support
- Medium-size seat with deep contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 15 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height and angle
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Adjustable arm height, width and 360° armpad rotation
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- 5 independent controls (5 paddles)
- Adjustable back height
- Optional inflatable lumbar support available
- Base diameter: 26"
- Chair weight: 60 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 23" wide x 16" - 18.5" deep
- Seat height range: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Seat angle range: F 10° - R 13°
- Back dimensions: 19.5" wide x 22" - 26" high
- Back angle range: 100° - 115°
- 275 lbs weight capacity
All Available Arms:
H4 Dual Pivot Headrest:
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
TheraGel™ memory foam provides cooler, dryer, more comfortable foam that allows the heat and humidity produced by the body to pass quickly through the material and comfortably away from the skin, thus lowering the body's skin temperature by as much as 5°.
We recommend the Grade 2 M-Plus, Top Shelf, and the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics to maximize comfort.
****While the Grade 1 fabrics are great, durable, and slightly stretchable, they won't necessarily give the same comfort results as the Grade 2 M-Plus and Top Shelf fabrics, or the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
We Also Recommend