Neutral Posture NPS6500 Chair High/Wide Back, Med. Seat, Min. Contour
The Model 6500 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture features a 22.5" wide x 21.5" - 25.5" high chair back and a medium size 21" wide x 15" - 17.5" deep seat with minimal contour. 275 lbs max.
- High back with less lateral curve for more upper back support
- Medium-size seat with minimal contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 15 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height and angle
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Adjustable arm height, width and 360° armpad rotation
- Built-in inflatable lumbar support
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- 5 independent controls (5 paddles)
- Adjustable back height
- Base diameter: 26"
- Chair weight: 60 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 21" wide x 15" - 17.5" deep
- Seat height range: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Seat angle range: F 3° - R 11°
- Back dimensions: 22.5" wide x 21.5" - 25.5" high
- Back angle range: 97° - 112°
All Available Arms:
H4 Dual Pivot Headrest:
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
TheraGel™ memory foam provides cooler, dryer, more comfortable foam that allows the heat and humidity produced by the body to pass quickly through the material and comfortably away from the skin, thus lowering the body's skin temperature by as much as 5°.
We recommend the Grade 2 M-Plus, Top Shelf, and the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics to maximize comfort.
****While the Grade 1 fabrics are great, durable, and slightly stretchable, they won't necessarily give the same comfort results as the Grade 2 M-Plus and Top Shelf fabrics, or the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
We Also Recommend