Neutral Posture NPS5500 Chair, Mid-Size Back, Med. Seat, Min. Contour
The NPS5500 Ergonomic Chair by Neutral Posture features a mid-size 17.5" wide x 17"-21" high back, and a 21" wide medium seat with minimal contour. 275 lbs max
- Mid-size back for exceptional back and lumbar support
- Medium-size seat with minimal contour
- Passive weight dispersion design
- Generous foam for optimal comfort
- Up to 12 active adjustments
- Adjustable back height and angle
- Adjustable seat height, depth, angle and tension
- Adjustable arm height, width and 360° armpad rotation
- Plastic outer back shell
- Optional upholstered outer back shell available
- Multi-function mechanism with seat slider included
- 5 independent controls (5 paddles)
- Adjustable back height
- Optional inflatable lumbar support available
- Base diameter: 26"
- Chair weight: 50 lbs.
- Seat dimensions: 21" wide x 15.5"-18" deep
- Seat height range: 17.5"-22.5"
- Seat angle range: F 10° - R 14°
- Back dimensions: 17.5" wide x 17"-21" high
- Back angle range: 100-110°
All Available Arms:
This Thoracic Support option is a fixed protrusion (or wedge) in the upper part of the chair back, which protrudes into the user’s thoracic region of their back. We strongly advise that adding this option should only be considered if it’s been specifically recommended by a professional therapist or ergonomist, as this protrusion may be quite uncomfortable to most users.
N-dulgent memory foam helps reduce pressure on sensitive body points and provides more support and comfort to the user through its ability to self adjust to body's individual contours. The capability of the foam to reduce pressure on the body can help with blood circulation and provides a more healthful seated experience.
We recommend the Grade 2 M-Plus, and the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics to maximize comfort.
****While the Grade 1 fabrics are great, durable, and slightly stretchable, they won't necessarily give the same comfort results as the Grade 2 M-Plus fabric, or the Grade 3 Cloud 9 and Revive fabrics.
12 Year Warranty (except as noted below)
- 10 years - arms, chair controls, casters, cylinders
- 5 years - inflatable lumbar, footrings
To allow for an efficient and more palatable home delivery experience (a business in a home is considered a residential address) Neutral Posture has initiated a program with the features below included for a cost of $150.00
- Your chair is going to come fully assembled, no setup required by you.
- Your chair will ship on a pallet. This greatly reduces the likelihood of damage to the chair caused by shipping.
- FedEx will call before delivery 24hrs prior to ensure that there is someone home to receive the chair.
- FedEx driver will take the chair off the pallet and deliver directly to the door.
We Also Recommend