Concerto Dual Mount Monitor Arms
Flexibility and modularity reach new heights with the new Concerto Dual Mounting Hub. The monitor arm hub provides an ideal solution for a dual monitor configuration by featuring double extension arms for an impressive range of motion.
The Hub has a locking device to allow it to be firmly clamped to the pole, as well as preventing the arms from rotating, thereby eliminating any play from the monitors, while still allowing the monitor to tilt and swivel. Provides flexibility and more options for the end user by creating a level plane for the standard arm configurations, keeping the monitors at the same height.
Features & Benefits:
- Forward reach of each double extension arm: 6.75”-24”
- Independent height adjustment up/down 12" pole
- Mount tilts 180°, pans 180°, and swivels 360° (landscape-to-portrait)
- Desk clamp and grommet mount hardware are included
- Mounts adjustable to fit most desks from 1/2" - 2.75" thick
- 75mm,100mm VESA hole patterns
- Quick Release allows fast, simple assembly
- Cable management system included
- Max screen width of 36"
- Min. 3 lbs, max. 20 lbs per monitor (40 lbs max. total)
Model #: 27823SHD12
We Also Recommend