Vanish Trackless Keyboard Tray System - White
The new White Vanish trackless keyboard arm is engineered to fit work spaces such as height adjustable tables and benching systems, where space is limited and conventional track mounted keyboard arms don't fit. This new stylish decorative finish includes a white phenolic keyboard platform and its companion white swivel mouse tray with built-in mouse catcher.
The Vanish Lift and Lock arm will adjust the height of the platform to any desired level between 1.25" above the underside of the desk to almost 7" below the underside of the desk.
When space is limited, a trackless system like this one is recommended. Traditional keyboard systems mount to a track ranging from 17-21" long in order to fully retract under the desk.
This revolutionary new product still provides the user with Lift-N-Lock capability, dial tilt and separate height and tilt gauges and functionality that can only be found on high end keyboard arms.
Vanish requires only 10" of depth to fully retract when not in use (from the front edge of your worksurface, back to obstruction). When fully retracted under the worksurface, the underside of the platform will sit 5.25" below the underside of the worksurface, and the front edge of the keyboard platform will slightly protrude from the front edge of the worksurface (depending on platform chosen - 10.5" deep platform protrudes 1".
If you have less than 10" of depth, you can still utilize the Vanish Arm by installing it closer to the front edge of your worksurface than shown in the template provided. The platform will protrude further away from the front edge when fully extended, and would also protrude further out from the edge of the worksurface when fully retracted.
Optional Front Swivel Bracket available; mounts to the keyboard arm (in between the arm and the keyboard platform) to allow for dual swivel functionality. The keyboard platform will rotate 45° left or right while the arm remains stationary (see picture at bottom of page).
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Mount, no track required
- Total height adjustment of 8.23” (+1.25” above to -6.98” below track)
- Easy height adjustment, providing superior lock up and stability
- Enhanced patented Lift-N-Lock braking mechanism
- Soft touch knob dial tilt with +10° to -15° tilt angles
- 360° of Swivel and separate height and tilt indicators
- Greater knee clearance under desking surface
- Allows accurate, repeatable tray placement and side to side arm movement
- Locks out positive tilt for specific ergonomic applications or preference
- Exceeds HFES & BIFMA 5th percentile seated keyboarding hts. (HFES 22” BIFMA 22.6”)
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1/4” thin phenolic allows complete knee clearance
- Swivel mouse surface rotates completely under main platform
- Palm rest for maximum ergonomic comfort
- Adjustable mouse catcher with cord manager
- Anti-slip pads prevent keyboard movement when typing
- Mouse platform easily mounts right or left
- 19.4“ x 9.4”, plus 9“ diameter mouse surface
Front Swivel BracketThe optional front swivel bracket allows for independent platform swivel functionality, and also for lateral platform movement. Perfect for difficult 90° corner installations, mount system on either side of corner and swivel platform into corner with ease. See use and installation video below.
We Also Recommend