Switchback Electric Height Adjustable Desk
The Switchback, 3 stage, electric height adjustable base offers world class (G1 ANSI BIFMA certified) adjustability for at least 95% of your population while sitting or standing. Its combination of quality and price make it the most attractive base on the market. Switchback is the easiest table to assemble out of the box as it is partially pre-assembled and is built to last with its 7 year warranty on the electric motors and 15 years on all other components.
Simple and modern with clean lines, the Switchback base comes in silver, black or white, and you can select from a range of top sizes and finishes for a custom look.
The quiet, smooth-operating Switchback comes with a 4-position memory hand control, so you can adjust to pre-set heights at the touch of a button. With a range of 22.6 to 48.7 inches, Switchback will fit almost anyone's needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Programmable hand control standard
- ISP anti-collision protection
- 3-stage electric leg adjustment
- 26.1” height adjustment range: from 22.6” to 48.7” (w/ 1" top)
- Dual motors provide 250 lbs lifting capacity
- Speed: 1.5" per second
- Silver, black or white frame available
- Standby power consumption: <0.1W
- Top sizes: 24” - 36" depths / 48” - 84" widths
- Noise level <39dB
- Chicago Code Compliant (3 conductor type cord with grounded 3 prong molded case plug)
Electrical components (control boxes, hand switches, motors) are 7 years, structural components (J channels, feet and top supports) are 15 years
Note: Top stiffeners are not needed with Switchback because the super sturdy frame fully supports any surface up to 84".
There are a variety of top work surfaces and finishes to choose from. Tops available in 24" - 30" depths and 48" - 84" widths.
- Thermally Fused Melamine: 1.125" (3-5 day lead time)
- High Pressure Laminate: 1.125" (2-4 week lead time)
Thermally Fused Melamine Finishes: (hover over image, click to enlarge)
HPL Solid Finishes (hover over image, click to enlarge):
HPL Woodgrain / Pattern Finishes (hover over image, click to enlarge):
NOTE: Actual top surface dimensions are less than the industry standards mentioned above. Subtract 2" from width and 1" from the depth of the dimensions shown in the menu above. For example, the 48"W x 30"D work surface measures exactly 46"W x 29"D.
Avoid standing discomfort! Use the SmartMat Slidable Anti-Fatigue Mat and seamlessly switch from standing to sitting by activating the foot control and sliding it out of the way without bending down and picking up the mat.
We Also Recommend