ESI Victory LX Electric Height Adjustable Desk
The Victory-LX 2-Leg configuration is an ideal solution for a wide range of space planning needs. With adjustable cross channels and 26” of height adjustment, this table base accommodates a wide range of users and provides the ability to adjust the width for various size worksurfaces. Includes High Pressure Laminate (HPL) worksurface.
Includes programmable digital keypad with 3 memory settings.
- 26" Height Adjustment Range: from 21.5" - 47.5" (excluding work surface)
- Lifting Capacity: 250 lbs (including work surface)
- Digital programmable switch with 3 memory settings
- Adjustable Cross Channels
- Adjustment Speed: 1.4"/second
- Anti-Collision Safety Feature
- Soft start and stop
- Base available in Silver, Black and White
- ADA compliant
- Exceeds BIFMA x5.5 requirements
- Meets BIFMA GI-2013 ergonomic standards (with a 1” worksurface)
- Low standby power consumption
- Keypad can slide under worksurface to store out of the way
- Warranty: 15yr
Optional CONCEAL Cable Management expands and retracts to keep cables organized under a height adjustable table base. Available in Gray or Black.
- Total height: 53.5"
- Total # of links: 23
- Links are detachable
- Weighted bottom
- Attaches to bottom of work surface
Optional TROUGH Cable Router can be mounted to virtually any flat surface to keep cables routed horizontally.
- Set of (2) 18" Troughs
- Mounted using two screws provided or Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
Short Track Articulating Keyboard Tray Move your keyboard and mouse even closer and open up room on your desk. Designed specifically for the Victory Electric Height Adjustable Desk.
High Pressure Laminate (HPL): Worksurfaces consist of a melamine treated printed decor paper fused to multiple sheets of kraft paper. Heat and pressure bond all the sheets together creating a flexible and durable piece of plastic type material which is then adhered to MDF or particle board.
HPL Benefits: Durable, versatile, stylish, heat resistant, water resistant, scratch resistant, impact resistant, hygienic qualities.
HPL Solid Finishes (hover over image, click to enlarge):
HPL Woodgrain / Pattern Finishes (hover over image, click to enlarge):
Avoid standing discomfort! Use the SmartMat Slidable Anti-Fatigue Mat and seamlessly switch from standing to sitting by activating the foot control and sliding it out of the way without bending down and picking up the mat.
We Also Recommend