Goldtouch KOV-ELP-B EasyLift Fitness Desk
EasyLift Desk - the most advanced desktop sit/stand desk solution on the market. Providing 40 steps of vertical lift and up to 27 lbs (12kg) of counterforce, EasyLift users can maintain their ideal work posture throughout the day, whether sitting or standing, to prevent common work related pains like lower back pain.
The adjustable sliding keyboard tray sets the EasyLift apart from its peers. Unlike other desk-top workstations, the EasyLift keyboard platform offers adjustable height level capability. EasyLift promotes the users to keep their elbows close to their side, and to maintain the ideal minimal ergonomic distance of an arm’s length from their computer screen.
The EasyLift Desk has the ability to raise and lower using sophisticated torque settings. Users can use the adjustment knobs on the sides of the desk to adjust the torque in order to accommodate the weight on their desks. The desk is then raised or lowered with the help of spring lifts to lighten the load.
Hold up to three screens – the capacity to multitask as much as you want
The EasyLift Monitor Arms give the capacity for three screens up to 27″ on one desk. With the unparalleled potential to accommodate multiple monitors, the potential for increased productivity is right in front of you. These monitor arms also allows for the adjustment of screen height, bringing all monitors to eye level and giving each user their optimal viewing experience at the desk.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful: Holds up to 66 lbs (30 kg) & 27 lbs (12 kg) of counterforce for lift.
- Versatile: 19.6” (497 mm) of vertical range for users of any height.
- Strong: Solid crossbeam prevents wobble.
- Fast and Smooth: Lifts to full height in less than 1 second.
- Sliding Keyboard Tray Height: 5.75 in (146 mm) of height adjustment.
- Keyboard Tray Tilt: ± 15 degrees of tilt adjustment.
- No Tangles: Cable Management system keeps wires out of the way.
- Stylish: Contemporary design.
- Desk top length: 35"
- Desk top width: 24"
- Height of desk at lowest point: 5"
- Height of desk at highest point: 19"
- Height from base of EasyLift Desk to top of keyboard tray: 15"
- Height from keyboard tray to top of EasyLift Desk: 4"
- Length of keyboard tray: 27"
- Keyboard tray height range: 5.75"
- Keyboard tray tilt range: +/- 15 degrees of tilt adjustment
- Keyboard tray extension: 6.9"
- 3 year warranty.
EasyLift Keyboard Tray – find your most comfortable typing position
Unlike comparable standing desks, the Easylift Keyboard Tray raises, lowers, and tilts for users to find their optimal typing position regardless of sitting or standing. The Tray allows for over 5.75 inches of height adjustment and 15° of tilt to help you achieve a 90° angle in the elbows. The user can keep their hands close to their waist, thus maintaining the ideal ergonomic position, not possible with a static keyboard tray. Optional magnetically attached Palmrest is recommended for rest in between typing.
Power and cable management – staying plugged in and charged has never been easier
An additional accessory, Tripp Lite’s Clamp-Mount Surge Protector, offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations desktop PC’s and other sensitive electronics. This black matte surge suppressor has clamps that attach to the side of the desk, workbench or table, and offers six total outlets and two USB charging ports for the potential to keep all of your desk electronics charged. The underside cable management system keeps all wires out of sight and organized; no more cords cluttering your desk.
- 6 total outlets (4 standard and 2 adapter spaced plugs)
- 6 foot cord
- 2 USB ports (2.1 amp total) and diagnostic LED warns of suppressor damage.
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Electrical: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
- Format: Corded multi-outlet strip with 1 transformer spaced outlet
- Suppression: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/2100 joules/400V UL 1449 3rd Edition
We Also Recommend