Humanscale Switch Mouse
The Humanscale Switch Mouse is an innovative mousing solution that boosts comfort and reduces the risk of injury. This groundbreaking peripheral device integrates two major innovations - a V-shaped base, which puts the wrist and forearm into a natural pronation known to minimize pressure in the carpal tunnel. Features left or right-handed use and size adjustability to provide a perfect fit for any computer user.
Other features include a built-in palm support to prevent contact stress on the wrist, four-way scrolling dish to minimize repetitive motion, and programmable buttons for user-specified functions. All of this adds up to the most customizable and ergonomic mouse ever created.
- Patented length-adjustability feature fits any hand
- Stabilizer enables left - or right-handed use
- Three programmable buttons enable user-specified function
- Unique design supports entire hand to keep wrist straight and eliminate contact stress
- V-shaped base accommodates a naturally angled foream position to minimize injury risk
- Navigation dish replaces the scrolling wheel and associated repetitive stress with one-touch four-direction scrolling
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
- Compatible with Mac OS 9 and OS X (plug and play only).
- Requires available USB port
- 800dpi resolution
- Laser scanning technology
- Cable length: 80"
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU - 233MHz or faster processor or equivalent
- 128MB RAM or higher
- Hard disk capacity more than 40M
1200 dpi Switch Mouse Laser Driver Download – V2
This driver can be used with the following operating systems: Windows 200, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
1200 dpi Switch Mouse Laser Driver - Version 2 Download (.exe)
We Also Recommend