Innovative Winston QUAD Monitor Desktop Sit-Stand Workstation
Recent studies have shown that sitting throughout the day can have the same negative health consequences as smoking. Winston seamlessly integrates into your workday for a boost in health and wellness.
The Innovative Winston Desktop Quad Monitor Workstation Instantly converts any desk into a sit stand workspace boosting health and productivity. Engineered for stability and designed to accommodate standing work without the distraction of unwanted movement. The large natural wood surface and convenient storage tray allow you to bring all necessities with you when you stand.
Features a 17" range of vertical height adjustment and a locking cylinder to keep the workstation in place. No manual adjustment needed.
- Standard Work Surface: 30" wide x 23" deep
- Compact Work Surface: 30" wide x 17" deep
Available with Free Stand Base, Clamp Mount, or Bolt-Thru Mount.
Quick, easy monitor install. Take the work out of adjusting and replacing monitors. Simply attach, adjust, and remove all at the face of the beam. No need to slide monitors to remove.
- Upgrade your space. Retrofit your existing desk into a healthy workspace
- 17” range of vertical height adjustment
- Cable clips in the column and beam keep cables organized and out of the way
- Assembled in the USA using components created through green manufacturing
- Four monitors up to 24" each capability
- Freestanding Base: 20" w x 22" d
- 24 - 40 lbs weight range (includes monitors & add'l items on work surface)
Worksurface and base are always Black, choose column color from 3 colors below:
We Also Recommend