SmartMat Slidable Anti-Fatigue Mat
The SmartMat features outstanding anti-fatigue qualities and is anti-static and slip resistant. Its 100% solution-dyed polypropylene top surface will not fade, rot or absorb moisture. There are models for both carpet floors and hard surface floors.
Most importantly, when foot pressure is applied to the small sweet spot in the front, the mat can be moved out of the way when changing from standing to sitting position without bending down and picking up the mat.
Features and Benefits:
- Closed-Cell Nitrile/PVC Cushion Backing - Provides Long Lasting Comfort.
- Beveled Border Remains Flexible for the Life of the Mat.
- Closed-Cell Cushion Backing is Permanently Molded to the Nitrile Rubber Surface.
- Overall Mat Thickness: .75” (includes cushion, backing and surface materials)
- Size: 22”x32”
- Surface Type: Needle-Punched Polypropylene
- Cushion Type: Nitrile Closed Cell Cushion
- Thickness: .625”
- Density: 5.5 to 7.5 lbx/ft3
- Water Absorption: ASTM D 1667-.01 lb/Sq Ft Maximum
- Flammability: FMVSS302- 0 Burn (Pass)
- Temperature Use: ASTM D 1056-Cold Crack: -20 Degrees F
- High: 200 Degrees Intermittent Exposure
- Backing Type: 100% Nitrile Rubber (20% Recycled Content)
- Thickness: .040”
- Durometer: 65
- 1100 PSI tensil strength
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Passes ATTIC Test Method 134-1996
- Electrostatic Propensity of Carpets: Maximum Voltage Negative 0.4 KV ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction: Dry - .71 Wet - .70
We Also Recommend