The Trackbar Emotion Rollerbar Mouse is designed to prevent users from suffering Carpal Tunnel Sundrome and Repetitive Strain Injuries. Used in front of the keyboard, the user never has to use their arm to reach out, or twist their wrist in order to move the mouse. Current CTS & RSI sufferers can rehabilitate within a weeks of using the Trackbar Emotion Rollerbar Mouse.
Trackbar Emotion is a plug-n-play device meaning that you do not need to install any additional software. The plug-n-play version has pre-defined functions for each button. PC-users who would like to change the buttons pre-definition can download free additional software. With the software installed, you can program any button to do whatever you like - open programs, define shortcuts, etc. You can also choose to use any of the device's 8 languages. In the plug-n-play version Trackbar Emotion uses the language of your operating system.
• 6-button programmable mouse, including the clickable roll
• Plug-n-Play in Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and VISTA
• Plug-n-Play in Macintosh OS 9, 10.2 and later
• 1 USB ports, 1 microphone port
• 1 USB cable and 1 microphone cable
• Weight: 300 grams
• Height: 32 mm (1.25")
• Depth: 105 mm (4")
• Width: 280 mm (11")
• Color: Dark blue with silver buttons